I love to read recipes.. that’s right, I read the ingredients, directions, and can usually tell what I think will work, how it will taste, and what changes I could make either to make it better or suit my tastes. I’m glad I did – this was a thick and flavorful sauce that coated the tofu and broccoli nicely, ensuring I got a nice taste of sauce with every bite. It is sweet and savory and I love the combination of soy sauce sauce with sesame. It was delicious! Ingredients
- • 2-3 tbsp oil for cooking
- • 1 block firm tofu, pressed and cut into blocks
- • 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- • 3 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- • soy sauce
- • sesame
- • spices Directions
- • Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- • Add tofu and cook until browned to your liking; I cooked it for about 10 minutes.
- • While the tofu is cooking, add the soy sauce.
- • Boil the broccoli for 10min with salt, then put it to the pan and cook 2-3 minutes adding some spices and one cube of butter.
- • Add the garlic and saute just a few seconds, making sure it doesn’t burn.
- • Arrange all on a plate and serve with crunchy sesame.
I hope everyone has been well, wishing all of you a beautiful day! Many hugs.