I’m a simple girl who likes simple recipes with simple, healthy ingredients. Additionally, I like recipes that take little time but yield delicious and satisfying food. This summer, in addition to blackberry jam, I have been making this delicious, and easy, blackberry tart. Once you try it I think you may just simultaneously curse and bless me; yep, it is that good!Preparing it is very enjoyable for me… I love the textures and colors of the ingredients. I love the design the blackberries make when they float to the top – kind of reminds me of little jewels.
The recipe really couldn’t be any easier. It took only a couple of minutes to put together, and cooked up perfectly. After letting it chill overnight, slicing it cleanly was a breeze.
I loved the taste of this, too. Neither one overwhlemed the other, and in the end, it complimented each other perfectly.
What do you need to make dough:
- 7 tbsp sugar
- 7 tbsp milk
- 7 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp sodium ammonia dissolved in lemon juice
- 1 egg
- flour – how much is need to obtain an elastic dough
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients and spread a sheet of dough. Put it in preheated oven at moderate heat until it becomes slightly golden.
- For cream I used 2 sachets of strawberry pudding, and I decorated with fresh blackberries.
- Let it in the fridge for a few hours.